|Annual Report for the year 2010 - 2011||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2011 - 2012||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2012 - 2013||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2013 - 2014||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2014 - 2015||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2015 - 2016||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2016 - 2017||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2017 - 2018||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2018 - 2019||Download Now!|
|Annual Report for the year 2019 - 2020||Download Now!|
NIPM (Kerala Chapter) constituted the following Sub-committees and specific assignments were allocated to each for more effective functioning of the Chapter for the years 2018 - 2020:
|Name of Sub-committee & its Coordinators||Primary Assignments|
|Learning, & Development Committee
Mr. Saji V Mathew
Dr. Anil Kumar K
|To facilitate Professional growth by organizing Annual Programs – Legal Update & HR Update, External Training programs / Seminars/ workshops, In-House training programs, Monthly Evening Lecture Meetings, Industrial Visits, Skill Development Activities, Organizing Yearly Young Managers’ Contest, CSR Awards etc.
To Locate ideal location to set up NIPM Skill Development Centre and chalk out plans in getting aids from various agencies (Government/Public/Private)
To set up a permanent platform for the proposed NIPM Skill Development /Knowledge Centre and to chalk out new innovative ideas / Arrange Consultancy Services / Recruitment Processes etc.
Consultancy / Recruitment Services etc.
|Membership & Student Chapter Committee
Dr. Augustine A.J.
Mr. Vijayakumar A.V.
|Enroll New Members, Reduction of defaulters, Updating NIPM Directory of Chapter Members, Coordination with B-Schools for arranging Student Induction Programs, enrolling Student Memberships etc. Interaction with B Schools, Development and Career Guidance programs for Children, Academic Achievement Awards to Children of NIPM Members etc.|
|Media, Publicity & Bulletin Committee
Mr. Ravidev N.V.
|To keep close contacts with Government Agencies / Print & Electronic Media to familiarize about NIPM activities among the public, Maintain and up-grade good public image, reputation, brand and to improve the Networking effectiveness of NIPM.
Communication within NIPM Family, Publication of Quarterly & Annual Issue of Kerala Personnel, Incorporating Labour Law Amendments, Book Reviews in each publication etc.
To organize publicity on Chapter Activities through Print/Electronic.
Provide facility for knowledge enhancement, Book publication, Development of existing Library, Factory Visits.
|HR Tech Committee
Mr. Ajesh Kumar N.K.
Ms. Ranjana Mary Varghese
|To create platform mainly for creating awareness among members about influence of technology in the field of HR.|
|Diversity and Inclusion CELL
Ms. Kshama Sandeep
|To enable diversity within membership and participation of women leaders in chapter activities, improve family connect initiatives to cement better bonds between members.|
NIPM Family Forum has evolved a scheme for recognizing the academic achievements of individual members' children every year through an 'endowment fund'. The fund is being mobilized by the contributions of members and interest accrued from the fund will be utilised for meeting the expenses of the recognition. On the AGM day, all individual members' children who have secured 80 % or more marks in 10th standard examinations under SSLC/CBSE/ICSE streams will be given recognition. Under each stream, first and second topper in the examinations will be given special recognition and all others will be given merit recognition.
NIPM Kerala Chapter, every honour the Achievers in various Academic Sections like –
A) Zacharia Memorial Award for First Rank Holder in MHRM Conducted by M.G. University.
B) KRC Nayar Memorial Award – For 2nd Rank Holder in MHRM Conducted by M.G. University
C) M. Sulaiman Memorial Awards for achievers High School / Plus2 / Degree / Post Graduates etc for Children of NIPM Members.
D) The above award includes Cash prize, Individual Mementos and Certificate of Merits.
NIPM Kerala Chapter every year honour One HR Professional from among the member of Kerala Chapter as “Outstanding HR Manager of the Year” for his outstanding contribution to the Profession and the Institute. The award includes Memento, Certificate of Merit and Cash Award.
NIPM has started forming Student Chapters at various B-Schools all over India. The Guidelines for forming Student Chapter is given below: The Fee for Student Membership is @ 300/- plus GST @ 18% per head. A Minimum of 20 Student Memberships are required for forming a Student Chapter.
After completing the Student Membership formalities, the Student Members can arrange an inaugural session of the Student Chapter at their premises in which NIPM representatives will also attend and interact with the students. Membership Certificates to the Students will also be distributed during the inaugural session.
These guidelines shall be called as Operational Guidelines for Student Chapters of NIPM. They shall be applicable to all existing and well as upcoming Student Chapters. The purpose of the guidelines is to provide a framework for uniform functioning of Student Chapters of National Institute of Personnel Management.
In these guidelines, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context:
1. ‘Institute’ shall mean the ‘National Institute of Personnel Management’
2. ‘Student Chapter’ shall mean a Chapter formed exclusively for students within the jurisdictional area of an NIPM Chapter which is duly approved by the Executive committee of the NIPM chapter.
3. ‘NIPM Chapter’ shall mean Chapter as defined under the constitution of National Institute of Personnel management.
4. ‘Student’ shall mean a student of any academic institution situated within the jurisdictional area of an NIPM chapter who is pursuing a post graduate level degree or diploma course in humanities. A student pursing a similar course in distance mode shall also be considered as student provided he/ she belongs to the jurisdictional area of an NIPM Chapter.
5. ‘Jurisdictional area’ shall mean the jurisdictional area of an NIPM chapter as defined under the Constitution of NIPM.
6. ‘Constitution’ shall mean the Constitution of NIPM as amended from time to time.
7. ‘Membership’ shall mean student membership as defined under the Constitution.
The key objectives of a student chapter are:
1. To organise into an association of all students to undertake learning projects leading to development of critical professional capabilities by sourcing the expertise of NIPM.
2. To serve as a forum for exchange of ideas and key learning and collection and dissemination of information on management in general and Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws and Labour Welfare in particular.
3. To acquire and spread ‘Applied Knowledge’ along with theoretical knowledge on the principles, techniques and methods of Human Resource management, industrial relations, labour laws and labour welfare.